A host of disruptive technologies like the Internet of Things, Big Data, Machine Learning, Digital Twins, immersive experiences, and event-thinking are changing our perception of how we can orchestrate supply chains in real time. But, for that to happen, we need to bring three important stakeholders – Chief Supply Chain Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Technology Innovator – to collaborate. The SCMPro Technology Senate is an effort to bring these stakeholders on a platform to build the technology embedded supply chains of tomorrow.
The theme for the inaugural SCMProTechnology Senate (STS) is “Supply Chain -Creating Value through Technology”
As digital transformation deepens, CSCOs and CIOs must focus on the areas in which today’s rapidly changing technologies can deliver new value. Today, successful heads of supply chain should shift their focus toward continuous innovation and planning — leveraging the convergence of technology and supply chains in near real-time.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, VPs, and Directors
- Technology Specialists
- Chief Supply Chain Officers
- CIOs, SVPs and VPs of Supply Chain/Logistics
- Directors of Supply Chain/Logistics
- VP’s/Directors of Operations
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Technology Professionals
Why Attend SCMPro Technology Senate 2019
SCMPro technology Senate will see over 60 supply chain heads, CTOs and CIOs in attendance. The speakers are 30 of the field’s leading experts, and real-world practioners. The SCMPro Technology Senate provides an opportunity to network with your peers in other industries, and technology domain.The SCMPro TechnologySenate delivers intensive learning about the latest technology innovations driving supply chain excellence.
- Hear over 30 perspectives and opinions on a range of topics like IoT, Blockchain, Cloud, AI/ML, Digital Twins, and Digital Threads.
- A business focused forum, exploring the role of technology in building competitive advantage.
- Learn from cross-industry perspectives of high-impact technology applications
- Transform your supply chain into a demand sensitive network and improve response to volatile demand or supply-chain risk
The SCMPro Supply Planning & Analytics Forum will explore the following themes:
The Business of Supply Chains in an Integrated Physical-Digital World
Developing Smart SCM Strategy
Digital Threads – Enhancing Visibility to Drive Supply Chain Excellence
Beyond the Hype – AI & Blockchain Applications in Supply Chains
IoT –Understanding Cyber – Physical Interactions in Supply Chains
Numbers Don’t Lie: Using Analytics to Drive Supply Chain Efficiency
How AI/ML Will Power the Cognitive Supply Chain of Tomorrow
Designing the Supply Chain Organization in a Digital World
Cyber security – will it rain on the Parade?
Delegate Fee: INR 15,000/- Plus 18% GST